Agenda for Food Justice Committee Meeting, March 13, 2018, at 7pm at WESPAC
Please be prompt!
- Introducing The Mobile Community Café Initiative — The story of how we stumbled upon operating a not-for-profit food truck in Westchester County — Tracy Basile, Brianne Brathwaite, Sonya Ennis
- Grant proposals — update from Tracy
- The formation of the Westchester Food Justice Collective and what its main purpose is
- Looking for volunteers — open discussion of ways we can work together and the different skills people can contribute to make this inclusive and fun. Sign in sheet with various tasks will be available.
- Update on the Coalition of Immokalee Workers — Angel Morales
- White Plains/Greenburgh Food Forest – Nada