“Buenos Aires: Its People and History
from a Social Justice Lens“
9 Day Justice Tour with Delia Marx
Participate in this delegation to Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the Spring of 2018 that will:
- Tour recovered factories cooperatively owned and managed by their workers. Talk with the protagonists of the struggle.
- Learn about the Abuelas Del Plaza de Mayo, women who continue to search for their grandchildren who were kidnapped during the military dictatorship.
- Meet with representatives of La Vaca, a cooperative of journalists.
- Meet with an economist to discuss the impact of the several financial crises in the country and with other experts to explore how progressive alternatives could help meet the actual needs of the people.
- Meet with leaders of progressive human-rights and environmental organizations.
- Explore the beautiful and rich culture of Buenos Aires with the music and dance of tango.
- Extend your stay in Argentina and visit magnificent tourist destinations, like the world famous Iguazu Water Falls on the Argentine/Brazil border.
Price includes: Accommodations, two meals per day, translation, transportation to and from all programmed activities, and program fees.
Price does NOT include: International airfare, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, travel insurance and personal expenditures.