2016 Fair Trade Festival!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3RD • 10 AM – 4 PM MEMORIAL UMC SANCTUARY* 250 BRYANT AVENUE, WHITE PLAINS, NY MARGARET EBERLE 2016 FAIR TRADE FESTIVAL & CRAFTS SALE
• 30+ International & local fair trade arts and crafts vendors
• Lunch & homemade baked goods for sale
• Free parking or Bee-Line Bus #5 & #60
• Suggested admission $2 – $5 (A portion of your admission will be donated to Rural & Migrant Ministry, a NY non-profit)
• Live music: Walkabout Clearwater Chorus, Jenny Murphy, Art Bennett Quartet
* We’ve moved upstairs to the MUMC Sanctuary Fair trade seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions and securing the rights of marginalized producers and workers both locally and globally.
Organized by: Memorial UMC, The LOFT: LGBT Center, Westchester MLK Jr. Institute for Nonviolence, WESPAC (914) 949-2146 or www.memorial4all.org