We have received significant responses and media coverage from the Emergency Mobilization and 24-hour Encampment Against an Attack on Syria last Friday, September 6 – Saturday, September 7. Below is a partial list of media coverage:
- New 12 Westchester & News 12 Hudson Valley stayed with us to cover the protest for hours, check out the video of the great coverage, here.
- LoHud.com posted a great video of the protest here alongside an article stating most NY congress people have not stated how they will vote on authorizing a strike.
- A Journal News op-ed opposing intervention was printed alongside a wonderful picture from the protest, here.
- The Hudson Valley Reporter, an online publication did an advance piece, here which mentions all the cosponsors. As well as a follow up, here.
- The White Plains Patch did an advance piece here and featured a video, here.
- The Ossining Daily Voice did an advance piece, here.
- Advance coverage included The Journal News, here.
- Pacifica Radio program ‘Flashpoints’ interviewed WESPAC Director Nada Khader which was broadcast in 50 cities, here (interview starts at 1 minute).
- WAMC Public Radio: Northeast Public Radio based in Albany, NY did an advance promo piece, here.
- Chuck Bell also did an excellent interview on Channel 12 news to promote the action.
Representative Sean Patrick Maloney: Washington, DC Office: # 202.225.5441
Senator Kristin Gillibrand: Washington, DC Office: # 202.224.4451
Representative Senator Chuck Schumer & Representative Eliot Engel have said they will support a military strike against Syria.
Senator Chuck Schumer: Washington, DC Office: # 202.224.6542