Join WESPAC Foundation at our 28th Annual Awards Dinner
Thursday, April 29th, 2010 at 6pm
The Women’s Club
305 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY 10605
This year WESPAC is recognizing:
- Ted DeSoyza, lifelong work advocating for children, people with disabilities and a more peaceful world
- Felice Gelman, for the WESPAC Middle East Committee and her Palestine Solidarity work
- Mirene Ghossein, for tirelessly bringing people together through culture
- Jackie Mann, The Elias Foundation, and their funding of local, progressive community organizing
- Mary Williams, one of the founders of WestCOP, lifelong anti-poverty work
Our keynote speaker is the
Honorable Cynthia McKinney
“Reflections on How We Move Forward”
WESPAC will be saying farewell to Rev. Joe Agne at the awards dinner
Piano selections offered by Margot Dilmaghani http://celebration1.org
$100 per person.
Please make a PAYPAL contribution even if you are unable to attend the dinner so that students, low-income and seniors may also be able to attend. (Please put in the memo: “Contibution for Awards Dinner“)
WESPAC Foundation is asking for donations for silent auction items that will be available at the awards dinner.
Journal ads are also welcome: quarter page or business card $50, half page $100, full page $200, inside front page $250. Free half page ad with purchase of tickets for one table. Congratulate the awardees, advertise your business, send your farewell to Rev. Joe Agne, advertise your organization or association. Submissions to email@example.com. For questions call 914.449.6514.