The Tapping Therapy
Friday, December 4th
9 a.m. to 12 noon
“The Tapping Therapy”
A Workshop to Benefit WESPAC Foundation
Experience Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) for yourself. Learn how to tap into your own power quickly and easily to:
· Reduce pain
· Increase range of motion
· Improve mood and energy
· Alleviate stress
· Overcome effects of past trauma
· Control cravings.
You will learn new skills and begin to create a support system for applying EFT, the increasingly popular self-help energy-meridian tapping therapy, for yourself, your family and friends. Counselors, therapists and physicians will gain resources to help integrate this valuable healing modality into their work.
You will leave with:
· Confidence in your ability to “try it on everything”
· A variety of tools for increasing EFT’s effectiveness
· An understanding of a proposed rationale for the efficacy of meridian therapies
· Review summaries and diagram of the key acupuncture points on which to tap
· References to medical studies, research and findings
· A comprehensive bibliography of books and websites to help you gain greater expertise in applying EFT to a variety of conditions and problems
· A personal plan for persistence, the key to success in using EFT to help you accomplish your goals
· A tapping buddy, if you want one
Presenter Julie Weiner, M.S., LMHC, known to many WESPAC members as a social justice activist, is a licensed mental health counselor specializing in and . With a master’s in nutrition and over two decades’ experience providing cognitive-behavioral counseling, and, more recently, EFT training, to people with chronic pain and a wide variety of stress-related health problems, she works in physicians’ offices, hospital settings and in private practice, and presents frequently at professional conferences. She includes Emotional Freedom Technique in her work with people with chronic pain, anxiety, phobias, asthma, hypertension, insomnia, migraine and , urinary urgency or incontinence, and difficulty losing or gaining weight. She continues to be amazed and delighted at how effective and efficient EFT can be at reducing pain and helping people quickly resolve long-standing problems.
You must RSVP by December 1st. $60 for non-WESPAC members, $40 for WESPAC members. Payment with check in mail by December 1st made payable to WESPAC Foundation to address listed above or online at WESPAC website or https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=WKk9v6yd_Bz7PrL8IRFSgIE0ORBfeSv-3VBsGO4UVzCdTcfrc1RLQDpA4-q&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1ffc45dc241d84e953d0e88f8d71535079b246201019c8adab