Place: Brecht Forum
451 West Street (at corner of Bank St. ), NYC 10014
Panel of Speakers:
- Kaveh L. Afrasiabi, Ph.D.: Case against Rigged Elections,
- Dr. Kaveh Afrasiabi, author of numerous books and articles, the latest: Reading in Iran ’s Foreign Policy After September 11, is a former consultant to the United Nations "Dialogue Among Civilizations", has taught political science at Tehran and Boston University , and is a regular contributor to UN Chronicle and Asia Times Online.
- Ardeshir Ommani: Iran ’s Socio-economic Policies: Domestic and Foreign, Mr. Ommani is a Writer, Economist & Political Analyst, Co-Founder of American Iranian Friendship Committee (AIFC), and has two Masters – in Political Economy and Mathematics Education.
- Sara Flounders: Sanctions, U.S. Interference & Threat of War, Ms. Flounders initiated the StopWarOnIran Campaign in 2005, and is in the leadership of the International Action Center.
- Simin Royanian, Moderator, Ms. Royanian, an economist, co-founder of Women for Peace and Justice in Iran, is a labor and women’s rights activist.
This panel of speakers, the majority of whom are Iranian born, will present information and views based on research and sober analysis. Questions and answers follow the presentations.
Sponsored by the American Iranian Friendship Committee (AIFC), WESPAC – thePeople’s Action Coalition, the Stop War on Iran Campaign, and the International Action Center (IAC)
For more info: ardeshi[email protected]or email: